Chelsea Spring Expo 2019
Application and Guidelines
Saturday, April 13, 2019
10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Washington Street Education Center
All local businesses and organizations are encouraged to participate
Space is limited! Pre-registration is required, so please mail, fax, or email your reservation ASAP.
- Exhibitor must provide tablecloth, promotional materials, and hand truck (if needed).
- Please keep materials on display from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Exhibitors will NOT be permitted to take down their booth early. We expect all exhibitors to stay until 3:00 p.m. If you cannot make this time commitment, please do not submit an application!
- Set-up may start at 8:00 a.m., clean-up finished by 4:00 p.m.
- Signs or banners cannot be taped or hung from any walls or backdrops, so please come prepared with freestanding display alternatives.
- Food or beverages distributed in any area must be individually wrapped.
- Donations of items or gift certificates for door prize raffle are much appreciated.
Booth sizes are all 7 feet wide by 6 feet deep. Booth fees are listed below. No refunds one week before the event.
If you would like to pay online (via PayPal or credit card) click on the applicable link
MAIN EXHIBIT AREA with electricity, $90, SOLD OUT
MAIN EXHIBIT AREA with NO electricity, $75, SOLD OUT
To pay by check, click here for the printable Application
For further information, please call 734‐475‐9242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.